1.0 MY CORE BELIEFS REGARDING USER PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
• I have a duty of care to the people within my data
• Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
• I loathe spam as much as you do!
• I will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
2.0 RELEVANT LEGISLATION
Along with my business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
• UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
• EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
• EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
• Australian Privacy Act 1988 (APA)
This site’s compliance with the above legislation, all of which are stringent in nature, means that this site is likely compliant with the data protection and user privacy legislation set out by many other countries and territories as well. If you are unsure about whether this site is compliant with your own country of residences’ specific data protection and user privacy legislation you should contact Iliana Taliotis for clarification.
3.0 PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website does not collect and use personal information.
4.0 ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S SERVER
This website is hosted by Squarespace, a US-based hosting company. Squarespace is EU Privacy Shield accredited. You can read more about their security here. All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
5.0 DATA BREACHES
I will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
6.0 DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of this website is Iliana Taliotis. Enquiries should be emailed to email@example.com